Long busy week around here--never even posted my samples from last week or anything else for that matter--but maybe I will get them posted later this week. I do however have a sample for this week and on time even! Nice huh? Let's start with the sketch...
And now my sample. I am trying to use up some papers and colors that will be retiring soon, and I have A LOT of them so I doubt I will be able to but this was a start. I have not touch either sheet of the pretty paper from the Watercolor Wonder paper pack because the images are too pretty to cut up and use small pieces of it so I used a bigger piece and just made it look like two by adding the scallop circle in between.
Now it is you turn to play along...
when you are done come on back and leave your DIRECT link on the linky tool below. Here are a few basic rules of play....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks, Mary Jo