So it happened again--I did not get back on to add any more posts since last week's challenge. Every time I think I am caught up with stuff -- I am NOT! Oh well at least I get this done each week--that is something--and I have a card for tomorrow too as it is my week to post for the Try Stamping on Tuesday challenge so it will be at least two days in a row! Anyway--the important things is the sketch, right?! So here is this week's sketch....
Now it is your turn to play along with us! Be sure to add you sample to Mr. Linky below.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks for playing along!