Thanks for stopping by today to check out the new sketch for this week. I love the sketch this week and think you will enjoy it too. The samples are wonderful and we are excited to see what you do with it. Here is the sketch.......
And of course my sample for the challenge, I used the beautiful Painted Petals stamp set with some fun and fresh colors.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks! Mary Jo