Welcome back-it seems weird to be posting twice a month instead of every week--but I am still convinced it is a better idea. So with the new posting schedule you have a minimum of two full weeks to play along with the challenges! So no excuses about not having enough time to schedule the post! The sketches are now being posted on the 1st and 3rd Mondays. So here is the 3rd Monday's post--sketch 361.....
How about checking out the rest of the teams amazing samples with this sketch....
- You have until May 3rd at midnight to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample below