Monday, June 1, 2015

Top Three for Sketch 363!

There were so many great samples for this simple sketch it was pretty hard to pick a top three but here they are in no particular order......


 

 

Thanks ladies for playing along. 
Congratulations to the winners!  You are all welcome to add my badge to your blog if you so wish! You can find the code on my sidebar. I hope you find time to play along with the new sketch too. Thanks again!  I will be right back with the new sketch! 
Mary Jo
   

2 nice people left a comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks for picking my card as one of your top 3! :)

auntbeespickles said...

Awe! Thanks so much gals for a top pick!! Your layout was perfect for my card! Thanks also for all the hard work and time that goes into running a challenge blog. LOVE playing here!!
Hugs, Sarah T