Friday, December 30, 2016

Out with the Old In with the New ---Masculine Birthday

Welcome to this month's blog hop for the Remarkably Create Team!
 This month's theme is Out with the Old and in with the New!


We are finishing off the Holiday Catalog and getting ready to start our brand new Occasions catalog along with the Awesome Sale-A-Bration event too!  You know what that is right?!  For every $50 you spend on product during Sale-A-Bration you get to choose an item of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog!  The best time of the Stampin Up! year.  So that was the goal -- to mix up the Holiday Catalog with the New Catalogs.  I needed a masculine birthday card for a friend who is a hunter and thought this would be the time to create it!  I actually used products from the Holiday Catalog--the Sale-A-Bration Catalog--- the Spring Catalog and the Annual Catalog too!  Here is my sample.....


and here is the inside of the card...


The Holiday Catalog is still available until Jan. 3rd.  
The products I used from there are the 


From the Occasions Catalog I used the ...
From the Annual Catalog I used....

and then the sentiment Happy Birthday comes from a Sale-A-Bration Stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed my sample for today's blog hop! The next stop on the hop is  Deanna Pavinato! She always has great designs to share.  Be sure to keep on hopping along to see the rest of the extremely talented ladies and see what they created for you!  Here is the list of blogs participating .....



4 nice people left a comment:

Katrina's Kreative Heart said...

Cute card. I love the This is Christmas paper and will be sad to see it go.

Libby Dyson said...

Looks great and I love your combination of products

Jayme Ziemer said...

I too love the holiday paper and pairing with the deer is perfect! Thanks for hopping along with us!

Jessie Holton said...

Love this combo of dsp & stamps, they look great together! xx