Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What inspires me Wednesdays--a look into what inspires me to get crafting.

I have decided to start a new series for Wednesdays on my blog. Each Wednesday I'm going to come on and share some samples or other things that inspire me that week. I am not sure what it'll be ---maybe card samples, pictures, people in life, things that are happening, whatever it is that's going to inspire me to get crafty.

This week I know that I want to start with some samples that I found using Sale-a-bration stamp sets that you can earn for free. My reason for this is twofold


  1. I thought it would be fun to share samples of some of the sets I do not have so that you guys can see other examples.
  2. I have an order going in where I'm going to be earning a couple sets and wanted to decide which one I really wanted since it won't be current for too much longer.
Hence my choice to share samples that I love using Sale-a-bration sets that you can earn for free.

Please take a moment to check out the blogs of the people who created the cards that I'm sharing today let them know that they did a great job they did.  I have the links to the original post with all  their details under the pictures.  

An as always--thank you to all of you who inspire us each week with your fabulousness!

As I was searching or samples and ideas it became pretty obvious which sets I am drawn to and which ones I should get.   The Epic set and the Pandas seem to be the ones I will get the most use from.  Check out these awesome ideas......

This first idea even pushed me over the edge on the Brusho inks--watch for that in my near future!  


Amazing job on this one Sandi!  I absolutely love it. although I could not for the life of me find a way to comment on it on your blog???  
Sandi's post can be found HERE

This next sample by Tanya is so pretty with the great colors and the embossing paste background--guess it is all about the backgrounds with this set! 


Tanya's post can be found HERE

And how about Michele's great card that uses my favorite little piggy!  Love this.  I always love to combine sets like this and this one fits perfectly!  Makes me smile!


Michele's post can be found HERE

Now I am sure you understand why I need this Epic Set--so fun.


The second set I want is the Panda bears--they are so cute too!

Look at this adorable little card set an box that Courtenay created!  Love this little cards.  So cute, right?


Courtenay's post can be found HERE

And finally how about Jo Anne's brilliant idea to make bamboo from paint chip sample cards!  Love it!


Really, this was brilliant!  You can see Jo Anne's post HERE

Here is the set in case you want to see it


So what do you think?  Did this post inspire you?  Do you like this new item and should I continue to bring it each week?  I think it is fun, so I hope you do too.  

Have a great day--I am off to prep for a class--then to get some of those paint samples in preparation for my pandas!

Happy Wednesday!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Courtenay Heuston said...

Thanks for sharing my pandas. What a great idea I love the cards that have inspired you especially Sandi's brusho awesome card!