Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Brayered Spotlight and more sketch cards too!



This month's technique class was Spotlight Three Ways. I don't normally post all the projects from this class since I am not sure how the people who pay for the class would feel about it, but this weeks is so busy and I needed to post something, lol. This is a great technique for this hostess set. The image is stamped on Whisper White and then the areas that I wanted to highlight (spotlight) were masked off and the rest was brayered in Bashful Blue ink. Now I just had to color in a little bit of the image and not the whole thing. Fun and easy - and really neat looking in person too since there are no layers on the focal image strips. So here is a little about my technique classes. We do them once a month and every one makes a 6 x 6 page to keep in their technique album for future reference and two cards to show and use the technique. It is a fun class. Let me know if you are interested.


1 nice people left a comment:

Valerie Byrnes said...

Cool Technique MJ! Makes me wish I was close enough to take your class:-)