Thursday, March 6, 2008

Merci and More Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challeng #7 cards.



I really don't like this set but since in was free -- ya got to give it a try, right? This is my first attempt. I think one of the things I don't like about the samples I have seen with this is the way this stamp looks colored in????? I really have not seen too many samples so that don't mean much, lol. Hence the reason I have NOT colored this in.

Stamp Sets: Merci and Simple Sayings II
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Rose Red and Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Rose Red
Other: Paper piercer, markers, brads and coluzzle cutting system


And now for a couple more sketch challenge cards.....

Pat at The Eagle's Nest



Colleen at Colleen Benbetto's Weblog


Thanks ladies! Are you gonna play this week? Here is the original post if you want to get the details.



3 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. What a beautiful job you have done with this set. Also if you are every stuck this is a great sketch.

Becky said...

Ya know...I think you did magnificant with the set! I like how you interchanged all the colors! It looks great!

Barbara said...

Wasn't too fond of this set....another color in set. BUT, I love what you've done with it....great color combo.....just fabulous!