Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 130

After a week of camping I was not sure how my MoJo would be working.  But I still needed to make a sample for this week's sketch.  I am sure I will try this sketch again, since I am not overly thrilled with this sample.  But it does have fun colors and I love this stamp set. 

Hope you find time to play along this week.  Here is the sketch for you to try......




Remember to use the tag TSSC130 and add a direct link below if you do play.  Can't wait to see what YOU come up with.

Stamps: Tropical Party, Vintage Labels
Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Whisper White, tropical dp,
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Other: embossing folder, sponges, markers, ribbon

Sorry for the quick post but I am sooooo far behind again it is not funny!  See ya soon.

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Brenda Taylor said...

Great card MJ!! I think you have your mojo!

Holly said...

Cute sketch and fun card! Can't wait to play with this one!

Kristie W. said...

Great sketch and fun sample. I really like it!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

You created such a wonderful card here Mary Jo! Love the tropical feel! I posted one, but it seems that I forgot the vertical layer...ugh! I used vertical stripes! Does that count? lol! Thanks for the terrific sketch! :D

June Switzer said...

I really like your card, you diffently have your mojo back. I hope you like my post. June