Thursday, July 29, 2010

Morning Cup x 3--sounds about right for me!

That is three cups of coffee while doing my morning computer work, that is not to mention how much more I may or may not drink throughout the day.  I do love my coffee!  Surprisingly I am drawn to the tea part of this stamp set more, weird how that is.  Anyway, I am still working on samples for the Challenge/Contest on Latenightstampers.  Remember the one where someone is going to win $25 worth of Stampin Up products of their choice from me.  If you want more details check out this post, or better yet join the Latenightstamper's group and play along. It's free and awesome too!

Subscribe to StampinUpLNStampers


Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com
Anyway here are three samples using the brand new set called Morning Cup.  I used the same colors and papers on all three.  Fun cards.  I am loving these new in colors!  So fun.



Don't you agree that these colors are fun.

Stamps: Morning Cup
Paper: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Whisper White Sunny Garden DP, in color paper pack
Ink: Basic Black Pear Parfait, Poppy Parade
Other: top not die, markers, embossing folders, rhinestones, Wide oval punch, Spiral Border Punch, build a brad, in color ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today, tomorrow will be the Blogger's challenge so come on back!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Kathy W said...

great display of the stamp set- one of my favs! Like all the texture.

Anonymous said...

MJ--I don't hve this set--yet, but I sure like what you've done with it!

Cheryl said...

I love the cards, the stamp set and THE COLORS! I'm going to put on the tea kettle!