Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 157!

Welcome to a brand new week of the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge here on Technostamper.  I am so excited to have you join me.  I am going to mix it up a bit this week and hopefully from now on. 

It is no longer only a sketch challenge but it is now a 
Super Linky Party
Blog Hop!

You will now have two choices when participating with the sketch challenge.  Of course you can do as you have been doing and just add you sample to Mr. Linky at the end of the post.

Or you can play along as a blog hop participant!
It's a party so when not let your readers play along too?! 
What is a blog hop you may ask, well let me share...


Isn't that cool!  I hope you will chose to join in on the blog hop it is so easy just add the code to your blog along with the sketch and your sample and you will be included in the hop! 
Let me know if you need help.

Now we are ready to start this week's challenge.  

Here is the sketch....


And my sample which I will also add the the links below.  I kept it pretty simple this week. Using the embedded embossing technique.  This was my first time trying this technique and I thought it was pretty fun and looks pretty cool too! 


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Punch Potpourri
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, heart button, heart to heart punch, full heart punch, word window punch, embossing folder and black hemp twine

Join the Linky Blog Hop party below.



Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

WOOOO HOOOO how cool! I just posted the hop code in my post and it is working JUST GREAT!!!

What a great card Mary Jo...I almost did the heart thing too but then changed it up. We did seem to have the same colors in mind though! I do love that embedded technique you used!

Ms said...

love this card..... so very cute...

Barbara said...

Love the inlaid embossing techinque for this cardfront...just perfect! Almost used hearts myself...after all, Valentine's Day is coming....but changed it up a bit. Great sketch and a great card!

Vicky W said...

Great sketch Mary Jo & love all the samples...

Celeste said...

Really nice cards!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Love the embossing technique. Colors are wonderful and the card is great. Love this new blog hop option!

Runnergirl Creations said...

Great challenge! Thank you! I'm a follower! :) Blessings!