Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 156 (TSSC156)

Welcome to a new week of my Sketch Challenge.  I am really loving the sketch this week, hope you will too.  (After this post I will be posting the winner for my blog candy for one of my new tutorials so be sure to check the next post!)

Here is the sketch for this week....



And here is my sample.


I really love this new Valentine Defined set.  So fun.
Stamps: Valentine Defined, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Love Letters dp
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Other: pinking hearts punch, Heart to Heart punch, Vanilla ribbon, black brads, Black marker

I sure hope you have time to play along this week.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  Don't forget to come on back and link up below.

Thanks for stopping by today and I will be right back with the winner of the 
Blog Candy of a Free Tutorial!
Mary Jo






7 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

Your card is adorable, love the sketch, I believe I will just have to go for this one.

Mary Brown said...

We must have been on the same wavelength this week...my first thought was to use the stamp YOU used then changed to my design! LOL!!!

Lori Mueller said...

WHOA, Mary Jo!! LOVE your spin on this layout! I'm saving this one! TFS!!

Vicky W said...

Great Sketch Mary Jo. Love the samples

K. Joy said...

Thanks for the sketch! It was fun and made me think. :) Your card is beautiful!!

MelissaS said...

Your sample is fabulous! I have that DSP and love it :) I hope I'm squeezing in under the wire with my card! Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

I have been hunting for the exact content like this. My day seems to be completed now. Only one thing is going on in my mind at this moment and that is commenting as a way of showing gratitude.And yes i have book mark your site technostamper.blogspot.com .