Sunday, April 22, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 218 (TSSC218)

Happy Monday--or late Sunday?! Thanks so much for stopping by. I really hope you will be able to find time to play along this week! Remember you have the whole week to play along.  I actully have three samples for you this week.  ( I actully cheated a bit--this sketch was used for last week's challenge on Latenightstamper's so I just chose not to share them on here with you until now).  I really enjoyed playing with this sketch, I hope you will too!


On all three on my cards I used stamp sets that will be retiring.  If you haven't seen the list of retiring stamps yet--you can view them by clicking the link at the top left hand side of my blog.  You will actually see the images of all the retiring sets.  Let me know if there is anything you need.
The first two cards are going to be part of a set of cards for my son's teacher.


This last card was just trying to use up some retiring paper and my beloved butterflies--so sad they are retiring. 



Your turn! Can't wait to see what you create--come on back and add it to the linky blog hop below! If you add the code to your blog while in HTML mode you can have your readers play along too--right from your blog!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Happy Monday.

Mary Jo


1 nice people left a comment:

Alison xx said...

Coundn't resist...I did three too. Great sketch. Thank you. A xx