Friday, April 13, 2012

Just having some fun!

There are many times as a demonstrator that we earn stamp sets for free and sometimes we get to pick which ones we want and other times we get what we get. This is an example of get what we get...the Gnome stamp set was awarded to us a while ago and I have yet to use it--actually I set it aside and forgot about it. But it pop it's little head out the other day and begged to be used so I combined it with the Send me Soaring set to make this cute card--at least I think it is cute!

 This is my favorite saying from the set--seems there are many times I use this for cards for friend struggling with life--and you know we all do that from time to time.  That is what keeps life interesting!

Stamps: Send Me Soaring, Gnome Sweet Gnome
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Basic Black Pear Pizzazz
Other: markers, twine

TGIF!  I am ready for the weekend!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

TrishG said...

Great use of the gnome and the kite set together! You created a really cute scene!

Cheryl M. said...

Hahahaha! Yes, I wouldn't have selected that set but I love what you did with it - so uplifting, LOL!