Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 219 (TSSC219)

Good Monday Morning to you!  I am so glad you stopped by to view the new sketch for the week.  And I certainly hope you find time to play along, it is a fun one (they are ALL fun).  Remember you have a full weed to play along so there is lots of time.  Here is this week's sketch...

And my first sample.....


I have been trying to use some of the stamps that are retiring that I have not used in a while.  This is such a beautiful set (Fifth Avenue Floral), I really love the rose in the set but had never even used the lily??  Wonder why they are one of my favorite flowers??  I used my color coach for the combo--I really like it.  Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, and Tangerine Tango--I am going to miss the Concord Crush color.

Can't wait to see your sample.  Remember to link to the DIRECT post on your blog--not the home page.   If you add the code to your blog while in HTML mode you can have your readers play along too--right from your blog!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Happy Monday.

Mary Jo


2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

WOW Mary Jo...LOVE your card! The colors are just so vibrant and I love how your flowers go 'out of the box'!!!

Carol Carriveau said...

I love simple...this is lovely!