Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 263 (TSSC263)

Welcome to week 263 of my weekly sketch challenges.  I love the sketch this week and the Design Team rocked it -- as always.  Wait to you see all the fabulous samples for this week.  Let's get started with the sketch...

I went all out and decided to show you guys the brand new in colors for the upcoming catalog.  I will be sharing lots of card sets over the next week or so due to my need to make lots of gift packs for the teachers and staff at our Middle School.  Hope you enjoy them.  This first set is using the this week's sketch and some brand new stamps along with the brand new in-colors.  The cards are all identical except for the color and embossing folders used on each.


Here is a shot of the group with the new color names!  You are going to love them!
 Stamps: Wildflower Meadow, the new plaid wheel and One in a Million
Paper: See Above colors and Whisper White
Ink: See Above colors and Basic Black
Other: marker, embossing folders, button embosslit, modern label punch, white baker's twine
Another thing you are going to love are the fabulous samples the Design Team has for this week's challenge.  They are so talented and I am so grateful for all they do each week! 
We are excited to see your samples add them below.. 
  
Here are some basic rules for participation..
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Mary Jo


8 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Mary Jo again a wonderful sketch, but your samples are just wonderful. Love them and the other girls have amazing samples.

JeanAnn said...

Such talent, I,m so glad that you, MaryJo, and the others are so willing to share your talent. From the sneak peaks, you have sold me on 3 of the new in-colors already. What wonderful cards and I'm glad we can case them and change them a little to make them ours. Have a great week. Jean

Nicole Tugrul said...

I am LOVING these cards!! What a great way to showcase the new In Colors....I need to CASE these for sure!!

Margaret Raburn said...

Mary Jo, I love your set of cards. I wasn't sure about the wheel but you have convinced me... Your use of it is just perfect!

Angela said...

Wow, this is an amazing sketch! Love the amazing DT creations too...thanks for the fun challenge!

Carol Carriveau said...

Already loving our new colors and am anxiously awaiting two boxes that should arrive tomorrow with more goodies....partly cuz I have a shoe box swap coming up....my first one. TFS all of the colors and the Hello card as well!

Rollimaus said...

Hello,
it´s my first time joining with the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge ... I don´t know how I post my blog-post to your blog.

You find my card here http://rollimaus-kartenwelt.blogspot.de/2013/05/simply-soft-incolors.html

Please help me !!!

Greetings,
Petra :)

Mary Davidson said...

Gorgeous cards, Design Team! Love seeing what you did with this great sketch!