Welcome to week 263 of my weekly sketch challenges. I love the sketch this week and the Design Team rocked it -- as always. Wait to you see all the fabulous samples for this week. Let's get started with the sketch...
Paper: See Above colors and Whisper White
Ink: See Above colors and Basic Black
Other: marker, embossing folders, button embosslit, modern label punch, white baker's twine
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!