Happy Monday! We love Monday's around here because it is the beginning of another sketch challenge ALL of us to play along with! I so love sketch challenges and I know you do too, so let's get right to it. Here is this week's sketch...
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Now on to the inspiration. For my card I decided to use some retiring colors along with retiring stamps. I need a few masculine-ish thinking of you type cards so that is what I had in mind when creating this one. And the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week is to use retiring colors so you know the old saying--two birds with one stone!
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze
Other: nestibility dies
Now for the real inspiration--the fabulous Design Team and their incredible samples!