Wednesday, May 15, 2013

School Staff Appreciation Card Group Number 2

As I mentioned on Monday I am in charge of our Middle School Staff Appreciation Luncheon and in an effort to make it a bit more special without adding too much more to the budget I am making some of the gifts.  You will notice that all of the card sets from this point on will be a combination of different items I am finding in my stash--trying to use up some of the CRAZY amounts of stuff laying around my studio--so there will not be full details given for the cards as I am not sure I even know all the details, lol!  Hope you enjoy the ideas though.  The first set was posted in Monday so this is set number two!  Monday's set was pretty feminine so I will be trying to stay a bit more gender neutral for the next few.


I am so happy with this card--I have had this ruler tape in my kitchen drawer for years and did not really know what to do with it, but could not get rid of it because I knew one day it would dawn on me what I can do with it--well the day has come!!!  This was such an easy card to reproduce too--those who follow my blog know I do not like to make multiples of the same card! 

The lighter gray on the card is one of our new colors. Smokey Slate--the base is Basic Gray. 

Hope you have a great day!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very nice masculine card....just a perfect pop of yellow ruler!