Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hey, Chick tutorial

It is here!  

The first tutorial in a long long time.
Same as before.
Easily reproducible cards or projects.
Step by Step directions with lots of pictures.
One stamp set and limited supplies so they are great for classes! Each card has it's own page with directions and pictures! 

tips and techniques -- supplies needed on one sheet
want to prep all papers before sitting down to create--you can because the tutorial will tell you exactly what you need and what sizes all on one convenient page.  

Immediate download of PDF file 

Only $3.00


I am so happy to be back--I am starting off with this adorable chicken set that you can earn for free during this year's Sale-A-Bration with your purchase of $50 in product from the current catalogs.  I think this set is just darling--so many cute designs with it.  This tutorial will include six new layouts all using the same stamp set and limited supplies--so go ahead and use them for classes (but do not alter or take off my contact information) or just create for your own personal use.  Layouts can be used again and again with different papers and stamps--well worth the small price!  I want to keep them affordable so everyone can create!

Because this is the first one in quite a while I am going to give you an older one for FREE with your purchase--as a thank you for coming back--or if you are new to my tutorials for trying them out. 

 I thought the Love You tutorial would be appropriate for this time of year it is a cute coupon book!  The stamps are retired but the project is so fun!  You can substitute our new adorable Valentine stamps!  

Two for the price of One

$3.00

Thanks so much for checking out my blog today!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: