Tuesday, August 28, 2007

One more sample with MJ's Surprise technique

Here is another card with the previous technique. For this one I used pretty in pink for the A2 sized card stock. The tissue paper is stamped with Well Worn Words in Regal Rose. I then Layered it on Rose Red and then back to Regal Rose. Other items used: hodgepodge hardware and rhinestone brads .



Here is a close up of the chipboard pieces.

Watch this blog for a contest where you can win something great by posting a sample of this technique! Go on and get stamping!

4 nice people left a comment:

Canton Mommy said...

These are great samples and great ideas. Hope you keep it up!

Karen said...

love it - great colors too!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and thorough tutorial! I may have to buy some modge podge and try it myself!

Anonymous said...

So it's just called the "Surprise Technique" .... ??

I think we should call it "Marvelous MJ"

what do you think? :)

Love ya,
Vickie