Saturday, August 25, 2007

Topper Cards

These cards are so fun to make and easy too! I am sure you have already made some but if you haven't go ahead and give it a try. Careful they can be addicting!

I had just fallen back in love with the set Nice and Easy Notes right before they retired it.

Go figure! I had to wipe off a couple years of dust to use it before retirement.

So Fun and Fast Notes is my new favorite set from the new catty. It is so versatile. I mounted the words on the ends of the wood so that I can use the sayings and images separately. On this card I used my markers and watercolor pencils for the image. I also dry embossed the dots with my
Crop-A-Dile above the greeting.

1 nice people left a comment:

Kelly Acheson said...

I LOVE these topper cards!!! How did you get the link in your post that takes me right to the stamp set on the SU catalog? I am a demo and I have a blog and I think this is soooooo cool!!!!! Please email me at 1queenmom@sbcglobal.net