Saturday, August 30, 2008

Let it SNOW?!? And it's a slow go!


Look close at this background. Isn't is so cool. This is the new CORE'DINATIONS CARDSTOCK It is so cool! I used my snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder and then just sanded the raised images a bit. Looks really cool in person. And so easy too. You can purchase and see all the wonderful colors at Storage Units Inks & More.




This was just a fun card to make. It is much more fun to play with snow stamps than to deal with the real stuff! Of course that is coming from a Western New Yorker and we get a lot of that white stuff around here -- most years.

Stamps: Big on Holidays, retired Snow Much Fun
Paper: Corde'dinations card stock, Baja Breeze and Whisper White from SU
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, white gel pen scallop edge punch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S A SLOW GO
(but I am on my way to my goal.)

My goal both on-line and off this year for the CROP hunger walk is $1000! I know I set my sights high but I am enthusiastic and know that this is a super worthy cause.

So I am asking that you go ONE day with out your cup of coffee or diet pepsi or what ever it is that you spend money on every day to think about all the people who could not even thing of these types of luxuries and donate it to hungry people all over the world.

If everyone one of my readers donated just $2 I would more than surpass my goal and so many people would be helped. And on top of that you would all be in an the wonderful prize package.

You can win over $200 in brand new stamps!

What are you waiting for you can win
21 stamps sets (from SU, Unity Stamps and Our Daily Bread Designs)
and a $25 shopping spree at My Favorite Things stamps!

More details can be found HERE!

A sincere THANK YOU to all of you who have so generously donated already. You have made a difference in someone life!




3 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

Love this card! The embossing looks great!

Bethany Paull said...

I agree. LOVE the Core'dinations. That's a perfect technique you used to get white snowflakes on a navy bg. Great card.

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation!