Sunday, May 2, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 120!

Thank you for stopping by for the new sketch challenge.  I hope you will play along. Don't forget to leave a link at the end of this post.  If you haven't noticed I change the re-cap this week again.  I posted a sneak peek of my three favorites with pictures that link back to the creator's blogs.  I hope you will visit them and let them know how much we enjoy their work. Also leave me a comment letting me know what your opinion is of this new method.  Now on to this week's sketch. I really like this one and think I will be using it some more this week. 

Here is the sketch...


And here is my sample.  I combined it with the new challenge for the week on Latenightstampers.  This week we are making projects with swirls and pearls!


I love this adorable set!  This is actually the first time I have used this stamp from the set.  Not sure why, it really is darling.

Stamps: A Kind Word
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo DP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Other: pearl from the pretties kit, fusion flowers, white gel pen, markers

I am excited to see what you come up with for this sketch, don't forget to add you link below.
Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Brenda Taylor said...

Great card MJ!! I love the pearl in the sweet pea felt flower. Cool idea!!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Beautiful card and sketch! Love the music on your blog.

Jonia said...

Very Nice card Mary Jo! I have this stamp set and it makes me want to use it again now. Thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

What a great card. You have started the artistic juices flowing, gotta go stamp now. Thanks for having a great blog.

Cynthia Stevenson said...

Hi Mary Jo; I used your sketch(well a part of it) for the 10-min challenge today. You do really great sketches - thanks for your continual inspiration!
Cynthia

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Thanks so much for the great sketch Mary Jo! I used it for this week's BC! It worked so well with my image! Hugs, Kimberly :D