Tuesday, May 25, 2010

School Staff Appreciation Luncheon

Yep, I am in charge off this too, lol!  I am sure you will see quite a few things on here in the next weeks that are made for this.  My first share is these fun bookmarks I made for staff.  In an effort to have the kids become involved--just a bit--with the luncheon, I wanted to do a sort of Staff Grammies Award.  I will be sending home voting ballets to the kids to vote on the choices for the following catagories.

Most Energetic Staff Member
Staff Member with the most school spirit!
Most Creative Staff Member
Funniest Staff Member
Most Helpful Staff Member
and
Best Dressed Staff Member

I will be making the announcements of the winners during the lunch and they will receive the following for the "prize"


The bookmarks are pretty big, 3 by 7 -- I think they turned out just adorable.  And oh so easy with our new First Day stamp set and the My Digital Studio Software!  Love it.

Stamps First Day
Paper: Kiwi Kiss Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Other: MDS, markers, circle punches

Enjoy the beautiful day today (if you are as fortunate as me-our weather is fabulous today)
and remember that it is a choice to be happy and WE are the only ones in control of our emotions.  No one else can make us miserable, unhappy, mad, upset, or even happy if we do not choose to let them!

Mary Jo