Sunday, September 26, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 141!

I don't know about you but the time is just flying by around this house.  I swear yesterday was Tuesday and it is already Monday again!  What the heck!  Well at least that means it is time for a new sketch challenge.  I hope you can play along this week.  Here is the sketch....


And of course my sample....



I seem to be hooked on Fall right now.  I just love this stamp set and I am always glad when it don't retire.  Sure hope you consider playing along this week.  Don't forget to head back here and post your creation below so we can all see it!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Selene Kempton said...

Rockin Sketch GF! :D

Rose said...

Cute card, I love pumpkins and the wheat stalks are a nice touch!

Gisèle said...

A really wonder sketch yet again Mary Jo. Your sample cards is just beautiful. Thanks!

Hetty said...

Great sketch, sorry I have been absent for some time!