Sunday, January 22, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 205 (TSSC205)

Here we are on week 205 of my sketch challenges. Hope you play along.  I actually had a bit of a hard time with it but I am sure you will NOT! After you make your sample be sure to come on back and add it to the blog hop at the end of the post.  If you add the code to your blog it will also allow your readers to play along right from your blog!   Here is the sketch...






And my sample.  I didn't want a square card so I changed it up a bit.


I am not sure how much I like this card, but I really love the colors.  This is using a stamp set and a paper pack that will be available for free during Salebration! 

Stamps: Fresh Vintage
Paper: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment dp, whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Other: markers, hearts border punch, scallop square punch, ribbon, rub on sentiment

Can't wait to see what you come up with for this sketch....

Thanks for visiting today.

1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Love all the elements on your card! What a happy card!