Thursday, January 12, 2012

Well, the doctors were not aware of my plans....

So I know that I said Iwas going to start my sketch challenges again on Monday but no one informed my doctors, lol!  They have had me busy with lots of test and such--so I guess we will start the challenges back up on the 16th--Martin Luther King day.  I am ready to go but want to give you guys the full week.  I do have some cards to share with you today though.  I had my all occasions class this month and the main focus was Valentines--so I have six Valentines to share with you.  I will post them two at a time over the next three days.  Here are your first two...







Both of these cards are using the new PS--I love you stamp set.  I am so sad because when making these I lost the p.s. I love you stamp!  I think either the dog or the cat may have gotten it.  There is still a chance it may show up but I doubt it.   I hope you enjoy these first two Valentines.  The first one also fits the Latenightstamper's challenge for this week (yea, been a while) to use some type of fruit image on your project.

Card 1 Supplies
Stamps: PS I love you, retired You're sweet sentiment
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other: markers, chocolate ribbon, hearts embossing folder, circle punches

Card 2 Supplies
Stamps: PS I love you
Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, DP
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Other: hearts embossing folder, word window punch, heart punch, circle punch, corner punch

Happy Thursday!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Love both cards!! What DSP did you use for the upper background part of Card #2? Looks like a sort of small squares, and tiny Fleur de Lis? Thanks for sharing!
Marsha