Sorry I missed the whole week again--I have been having a lot of problems with my eyes. I have dry eye and it has been really bad this week for some reason. So frustrating as everything is blurry and I am always feeling tired due to my eyes being so dry. Needless to say--it does not make me feel like stamping :(
This week's sketch is a fun one and I am amazed by the variety of cards the team has designed for you. Let's start with the sketch shall we.....
Weren't you blown away by all the talent--I am so LUCKY to have these girls designing for me each week--and you are so lucky to be inspired by them!
Please take a moment to stop by their blogs and leave them some love.
Thanks so much ladies.
Now it is your turn to play along--don't forget to come on back and add you sample below.
Here are some general rules of play....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Thanks, Mary Jo