Hope you had a great week. Mine was really good and really cold--we had lots of outdoor activities and it was cold and raining--feel a need to hibernate for a few days--too bad the schedule won't cooperate.
Hope you will find time this week to play along with us on my new sketch for the week. It is a really fun one and the team --as always--did a great job! Here is the sketch....
Now for the rest of the teams samples....
Some great ideas there! Remember you can view all the details of the teams cards by clicking the links below each card. Now for a few of our rules of play....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks, Mary Jo