A brand new sketch for you--I think it is a fun one although I have been feeling pretty lousy for a few day and it seems to be playing havoc on my mo-jo so I do not like my sample at all-but maybe I will re-do one later in the week when I have more energy--I don't know about you and were you are but around here I have had just about ENOUGH of the snow and cold. I could use a few days of sun to lift the spirits, ya know. Anyway, here is this week's sketch.....
Nicely done ladies! As always!
Now it is your turn. Give it a try.
When you are done be sure to come on back and leave a direct link below.
Here are a few rules of play....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks, Mary Jo