We have a really fun sketch for you this week! I am excited to share it with you and see what you come up with.
Here is the sketch....
Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Petite Petals
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake and DP from the Fresh Prints DP
Ink: Pool Party, Real Red
Other: rhinestones, red polka dot ribbon, doily, framelits, Petite Petals punch
Check out the team's awesome samples....
Beautiful--each and every one of them! I am sure you are now itching to create using this sketch--so go on and get creative. When you are done come on back and add you link to the linky tool below.
Here are a few rules of play....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks, Mary Jo