This is a fun and easy one. Hope you can play along--I am doing this post on Sunday afternoon as I am heading out of town so some of the Design Teams my be linking up to Mr. Linky later if they were not ready early--my bad -- forgot to tell them! Here is the sketch...
So fun! Now check out the rest of the team's samples.....
And of course as always now it is your turn. Come on back and leave your link below when you are finished with your sample. Here are some basic rules for the challenge....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks for playing along!