Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

I missed a couple week's of this challenge but we are back on track and ready to rock and roll! There are no longer twists with the challenge for the summer months--just a sketch challenge and what ever makes you happy! We love happy! Here my card for this week's challenge. Flowers and the colors on this card make me happy!  Love the new Blackberry bliss and Hello Honey colors.  So pretty together!  I used the stamp set Blooming with Kindness.  The papers are from the Moonlight paper pack.  Fun and happy card.  Why not hop on over the the Try Stamping on Tuesday Blog and play along with us.  Here is the sketch for the week....

sketch 75-001 

Hope you have a fabulous day!  See you soon. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Davidson said...

I love the cards you've made with this color combo. The vibrancy of the colors, and your style, is stunning! Thanks for always inspiring!