Tuesday, September 4, 2018

So sad summer is coming to an end.......

Good bye August and all the amazing summer 🌞weather that came along with you! 
I will miss you 😢

The only good news about the weather changing is that I will be getting back to crafting--I do miss it over the summer but our summers are so short here that I just can't get myself to spend any time inside if I don't have to! 

Due to some rain the other day I decided it is about time to get back at it.  I chose to start off with the newest Paper Pumpkin  Kit--which is kind of strange because I think that is what I left off with in July! 


I made 10 cards with the kit then felt like doing a bit more so I made two more with the awesome mermaid set!  Can't wait to share those with you all but it will have to wait a little bit as I want to share some of these cards first.  (sorry)

One of the things I really love about the Paper Pumpkin Kit is that it gets me  to use things I normally would not.  I kind of feel like it is cheating with these kits because they do  all the designing for you--makes it so easy  to make quick and beautiful cards.  So what I like to do is change the up just a bit--I don't like to add much because I want you to see that they can be changed up  with very limited supplies--this time I think I only added two pieces of card stock and one more color ink pad.  And I have 10 cards that are all just a bit different --since I do not EVER like to make the same card twice, lol. 

So here are 5 of the 10 cards today--I will show you the other 5 tomorrow--how does that sound?






Just small changed on all of them but just enough to keep me feeling like I am creating a bit, lol.  You may not be  able to see the awesome vellum leaves that were in the kit.  They were really fun to play with--and I have quite a few extras to play with at another time--WIN!

Stop back tomorrow to see what happens when I add a pair of paper snips to the mix!

Thanks for stopping I hope to see you again soon.
MaryJo

0 nice people left a comment: