Sunday, July 22, 2018

Guess it is about time to share these.....

Since we already have this month's Paper Pumpkin kit I think I should probably share the rest of the designs I made with last month's.  Yes!  I know I am a bit behind, been enjoying the summer with my family and forgetting to share.  Sorry.  (kinda)

Here are four more card designs I made with last months kits.  If you missed the first two you can view them HERE.

I really did have fun with this kit which is strange because I usually don't like kits that use stickers.  But this one was a good one.  It also matched the set in the Broadway Suite from the catalog....


I used only the kit for my projects along with a black pad and black marker....





See it really was a fun kit.  I made six different cards with only the product in the kit plus a black marker and pad.  Easy as could be.  You should really try out one of these kits some time.

Ask me how to get one -- I would love to help you out.

0 nice people left a comment: