Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Multi-tasking!

I have so much to do today so I am doing the major multi-tasking thing!  I needed a card for a friend who just lost her husband to cancer.  I also combined it with a bunch of challenges.

cc255 on SCS--Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo
the 411 ssc135 sketch for the week
the Latenightstampers weekly challenge -- All things Vintage
and the new challenge on Stampin Connection-Way's to Use it/Product based--use rub ons

Here is my card--I am actually enjoying this Vintage style--kinda.
If I am actually hitting the target and it is vintage looking, lol!




Stamps: Vintage Vogue,
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Melon Mambo dp, Very Vanilla
Ink: Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: sweet pea felt, pretties kit, distressing tool, rub on

7 nice people left a comment:

Selene Kempton said...

I love the flowers for the element on the top. This is gorgeous Mary Jo!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am a lover of PINk- so this card is awesome, and you have nailed the vintage look- LOVE this pretty card- great multitasking!!!

Melissa said...

Very pretty!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

So soft, pretty and super chic'....love it.

Unknown said...

just awesome!!! love how you got so many challenges done with one card!! thanks for playing along with us over at stamping 411!!

Patti Chesky said...

You are the queen of the challenges!! Beautiful card!!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty and so vintage - lovely!