Monday, January 4, 2010

411 sketch Latenightstamper style

Today's sample is for the sketch challenge 132 on the 411 blog and also my DT submission for the Latenightstamper's weekly challenge number 52. This week we are to use ribbon on our cards and or projects. I am hoping to learn some new techniques with ribbon--the samples are always amazing. Anyhow, here is my first sample....




 As you can see from the sketch below I turned the sketch and had to move the images down a bit to fit the ribbon bow.  I think it is a really cute card, what do you think?  Here is the sketch.


Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Back To REALITY Day!
(I know I am struggling, lol)
Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Wendy K. said...

Great card, I love what you did with the ribbon!

Becky said...

This is so cute, love how you did the ribbon.

Lynn said...

Adorable card...I love the ribbon and the sweet little cupcakes...beautiful details with the ribbon!

Selene Kempton said...

It is SUPER cute! I love what you did with this sketch! :)

Kathy W said...

great use of ribbon and like how you flipped the sketch!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Absolutely adorable- my favorite of the day!!!

gbarron56 said...

I do think it's a cute card, Mary Jo! Love the way you used the cupcakes! So darling! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week. We hope you'll play again soon. Blessings, gretchen