Saturday, January 2, 2010

Brads Brads and More Brads!

Still working on the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week to create cards using brads.  I think this is so cute.  Don't you think that one little fish looks so lonely?!  And this is the second card in a row that uses 10 brads.  Guess you all know what will be on my next order, lol!



Stamps:Something Sweet, FYI, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Basic Black, Taken With Teal, Sweet Pea DP Pack, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black, Only Orange
Other: brads, markers, word window punch

 
I had a super creative day today, lots done but you will have to wait to see little by little.
Till tomorrow.
Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Kristie W. said...

Neat card! I've been using a lot of brads too!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mary Jo!

Love this card and I love the layout. Great use of brads. Love it!!

rozie640 said...

This card is stinkin' cute and YES I did count the brads on your last card!!! I have a reputation to maintain. Your little fishy looks so cute in those greens. I love it!

Anonymous said...

MJ--I love your card--it's clean and eye catching. what a great idea you had to make a fishbowl. It's Super!!!

It's funny--when I saw the thread---51 brads, on LNS--I thought oh my--using 51 brads--that's way too many!

I hope to play too--soon.

Hugs, Nola

Laura said...

A little Pink Floyd to get that creativity going!

Anonymous said...

I like the fish bowl idea Mary Jo! Yes he looks lonely - but if you gave him a friend you'd have to change the greeting on the card. Or maybe add one on the inside of the card - another fish bowl in the corner of the card with both fish inside. Thanks for sharing.
Monika
monikastamp.wordpress.com