Sunday, January 31, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 107!

Wow, it has been a long long week around here.  With the basement flooding on Monday and then me getting sick right after.  But the good news is I am here to share the new sketch for this week.

Welcome to week 107 of my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges!  I hope you choose to play along.  If you do don't forget to add you link to Mister Linky at the end of the post!

Here is the sketch....

 

And my card which as usual is combined with the new Latenightstamper's challenge for the week.
This weeks theme is butterlies.  I am so glad since I have butterfly sets but seldom use them?? Weird how that happens.  I love them, have to have the, then never use them!  Go figure.

We would love to have you play along with that challenge too--I can use all the ideas I can get with the butterfly sets, lol.  If you are not a member you can join for free HERE 

Here is my card for this double challenge.  
This card is 4 and 1/4 by 8 and 1/2




I am not sure I like it--seems hard to create when you can barely breathe!

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Other: border punch, marker, butterfly punch, nestabilities



Mary Jo


6 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card, I think it looks great!!! Sorry, I forgot to take the Stampotique DT off my entry :-(

Unknown said...

Hi MJ,
What is your card dimension for your butterfly card. Thank you,
Rebecca

Tammy said...

I didn't see the whole sketch, my apologies but I got the butterflies!! I would also like to know the dimension for the base of your cards. It is beautiful! TFS!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

I really need to come over here more often Mary Jo
this sketch is fabulous
I just go to try
I love the background of the butterfly
you are brilliant
job well done

Anonymous said...

Love your card--it is so cheerful. I used your layout for my Moving Day card and added a few butterflies so it could work w/ LNS too.

MelissaS said...

love this sketch in the end, though I was scared by it at first!! Thanks for stretching my creativity :) I love your butterfly sample!