Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chalk Talk

I am loving this simple layout.  I was inspired by a card I saw on the Hero Arts blog but can't find it now to see how close it is, lol.  I did it from memory.  I just remember there was writing and a image above it and some dp on the side so that is what I have, lol!  Oh and a button!  This is my favorite image from this set.  So fun....


Stamps: Chalk Talk
Paper, Pool Party, Whisper White, Quatrefancy Specialty DP
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo,
Other: butterfly embosslet, metal button, SAB pool party ribbon, black marker, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

Whoops, I take back all that talk at the beginning, I found the card--here it is.



Such a cute layout, I love to find cards I like by other companies and make it with our products!  So fun.  I actually like mine better--this time!  That is not always the way it works out but this time I like the colors and butterfly--the button weighs a ton though--this are not cards to be mailed with these heavy metal buttons on them.

Any way, I am happy you stopped by today!




2 nice people left a comment:

Kay Jantz said...

Very cute, I am very glad I stopped by. I am with you one mailing cards with heavy accessories. That's why I like the clay and molds, because those weigh nothing, but afraid they might get crushed! I have all these buttons because they added so much to postage. Need to find someway to use those up. Not on a card! Love your style!

Carol Carriveau said...

I totally agree with you...your card is bright and cheery and much prettier! The button really pops!