I am happy that you stopped by today! I hope you are excited to see the new sketch challenge for this week--it is a great one and the samples so are a pretty amazing. Here is this week's sketch....
My designer paper on the inside is 8 1/2 by 5 1/4 and a I scored at the following marks
2 1/8, 4 1/4 and 6 3/8
then used the framelits to cut out the center opening. I cut out one smaller from the other color and used the frame of it to back the dp--this makes it stronger and gives it another layer for detail.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks for stopping by--Mary JoAdd your sample to the linky tool below.