Wow, what a great week, we had quite the heat wave and I didn't get much stamping done but did do a lot of other fun things! I so love summer--it goes so fast though.
I am happy you stopped by today, I hope that after seeing this week's sketch and all the fabulous samples the Design Team has designed that you will find some time during the week to play along! Tell you friends too--we would love to have more players each week!
Here is this week's sketch....
I have to say I was actually a bit stumped with this layout at first--I wanted to use something current and all the sets that popped into my head were retired. So I forces myself to use the new Sketched Birthday set. I have only used it once or twice and have struggled with how to use a few of the images. So I forced myself to use it--not sure I love the sample, but I don't hate it either, lol. I should have left off a few at least one of those dotted butterfly trails.
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White and Quatrefancy Specialty
Ink: Basic Black, Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush
Other: markers, scallop circle punch
Although I am not sure I really like my card, I do love the samples the Design Team made for this sketch...
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks for stopping by--Mary JoAdd your sample to the linky tool below.