Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Try Stamping on Tueday!

I am so loving my butterfly stamp--once I finally inked it up I am finding it so easy to make quick and pretty cards.  Today is one of those....





Stamps: Swallowtail, Sweet Essentials
Paper: Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, SoHo Subway DP
Ink: Island Indigo
Other :rhinestone and my favorite candy dots!
 
Pretty clean and simple design--of course the sketch is from our Try Stamping on Tuesday challenge.  Here is this week's sketch...

Fun sketch, although it really made me think again--I think it is the swirls that we have on many of the recent sketches that make them feel hard to me.  I don't have images like that and always have to try to figure out what to do to utilize that area.  But this time I went with plain old candy dots--once I get past the swirls I am all set, lol!  Come on over and play along--or just see what others have done with the sketch!

Enjoy the HOT day!  Love it, spent the day at the beach yesterday--and I am like a french fry today, lol!
Mary Jo


3 nice people left a comment:

Sandi said...

I love this Mary Jo!!! I have had so much fun with this stamp as it always inks up so nice.

Libby Dyson said...

I love this. I have this stamp too but haven't used it. I'm a bit worried about the size and getting a clean image. However, seeing yours today has inspired me :)

Sarah said...

Fantastic card! This card has gone to my 'to case' list - love it :)