Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Goodbye To You Card and another Sketch Player too.


This is another one of my triple challenge cards.

  1. Today's Color Challenge 171 on SCS. Kraft, Basic Black and Soft Sky
  2. MoJo Monday Layout Challenge--Week 42
  3. Use retiring sets
This is a pretty simple card yet I like it. We will be saying goodbye to this set - Petals and Paisleys and also this paper and color --soft sky. All will be retiring at the end of this catalog with Stampin Up! Get em while you can! I would be happy to take your order--ANYTIME!

Stamps: Polka Dots and Paisleys, sentiment My Sentiments Exactly
Ink: Soft Sky and Basic Black
Paper: Soft Sky, Kraft, Basic Black and Whisper White and Soft Sky prints dp
Other: Brayer, Cuttlebug paisley embossing folder, black brads

ETA: Sorry guys, I am swamped with questions on how I did that background -- should have posted it right away. The background is embossed on the Kraft card stock and then I just brayered over it with black ink--use a light touch. Also the stems are hand drawn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



And now for a newbie to my sketch challenge --check out this beautiful card by....

Gina at The Art of Inking

Thanks for playing Gina!

2 nice people left a comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card! I love that background. Thanks for playing! :)

Rhonda Kelly said...

Very pretty card.I love the background. Fabulous job! Thanks for sharing.