Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wagging my tail for another Sketch player!






This card is for the FS73 challenge on SCS. The stamper today was "chelemom" and this is the card I chose to case. I loved the layout and the idea of the button on the tag so those are the things I kept. I changed the papers, stamps and colors.





I pulled out more of those dollar stamps from JoAnn's these are Inkadinkado stamps in different wrappers! The bargain of the year! You may need to enlarge the image to read the saying.

You make me so happy ....... I could wag my tail. Too cute don't you think.

Stamps: Inkadinkado
Papers: Old Olive, River Rock, Whisper White, Bordering Blue and dp from the Home Again kit
Ink: Timber Brown Stazon and Chocolate Chip, River Rock and Old Olive classic ink
Other: Nestabilities, misc button, tag punch, paper piercer and mat pack


And now for another player in the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. Starting tomorrow I will be posting earlier due to my son's summer school. I will be gone during normal posting time. I may post very early in the morning and then come back on around lunch time to post the other player's card. Anyway, for now why not check out this fabulous card by .......


Lori at Inking Aloud

Thanks for playing Lori.


1 nice people left a comment:

Dawn Easton said...

This card is totally adorable!!