Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother's Day

Thought I would share a few Mother's day cards with you today. One is a cute technique with acetate on the front! I love the concept--the colors I chose, not so much! I usually love bright colors but for some reason I was not happy with this. But as I said, I love the concept.  The herbs are stamped on the acetate with white stazon.. 


Stamps: Herb Expressions, Messages for Mom
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Basic Black, White Stazon
Other: Scallop Trim Border, Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit, Black Marker


And then a more muted one.  I am so excited to know that this stamp set was carried over from the Occasions mini!  It is so pretty and so easy to work with.  If you missed it during the mini you can still get it now!


Stamps:  Bordering on Romance. Messages for Mom
Paper: Pear Pizazz, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, pearls

Hope your week is going well.
Mary Jo