Happy Monday to you! Hope you had a great weekend. I have a fun new sketch for you to try this week. I hope you find time, here it is.....
Stamps: Snow Day
Paper: Pool party, Whisper White and Winter Frost Specialty DP
Ink: Basic Black, Island Indigo, Smokey Slate--stamped off once.]
Other: black marker for edging.
Now let's see what the very talented Design Team has done with this sketch.....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks, Mary Jo