Monday already!? Funny how fast the days go by--especially the weekend! Hope yours was great. I have a really cool sketch for you to try this week. I am loving all the samples so far! Here is the sketch....
And my sample--I am still playing with the Santa's List stamp set. Although I generally send more Christian Christmas cards I have been having a lot of fun playing with this stamp set. It is really easy to work with--don't forget about my tutorial that is on the top right hand side of my side bar--it has six cards made with this same set! Check it out HERE. But let's get back to this week's card...
Stamps: Santa's List
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and the Season of Style dsp
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Other: nestibilities, corner rounder
Now let's check out what the fabulous design team has done with the sketch...........
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks, Mary Jo